Wednesday, November 11, 2015

VIKKYTORYA THE TOOTHFAIRY 



I have a kid sister who is really a lastborn by all definition..and then the age gap mehn!! When you are older than your sister by 15years ehh...

I remember when she tells me to play hide and seek with her and I will look at her like wtf!! (where's the fish...if you interpreted wrongly, you need Jesus).

So, this day, she comes to my room in the night around 9pm, showing me a tooth she just lost, her milk teeth obviously...and before I continue, my sister loooooves cartoons. Sophia the first, spongebob, kungfu panda, penguins of madagascar, tinkerbell...I can go onnnn and onnnnn...because I love cartoons too.

So, back to my story, she shows me the tooth and says she would keep it under her pillow for the tooth fairy to come carry it and drop a coin. You could see the seriousness on her face and passion in her voice...and I felt for her ehhh...I didnt want her to wake up disappointed. so I planned .
She slept off....

11pm she was awake!! She wanted to run to her room and check, I told her no, that tooth fairies only come when you are asleep. She agreed and dozed off again.

While she was asleep...I picked the tooth, threw it outside, and dropped N50 naira under her pillow. Satisfied!! Me kukuma sleep as sister caro talk say dem reschedule our winchy meeting...lol

Early in the morning, I woke up and went about my chores. I didnt wake her....*winks*.

I heard her running to the kitchen some few minutes later, excitedly calling my name. "Sister Andikan!! The tooth fairy came, she dropped N50 naira for me and took my toot". With the most serious face, and trying not to laugh, I told her she was lying and accused her of putting the money there...she kept trying to convince me...and then told me she was going to tell all her friends at school that day....in my mind I chorused "see gobe".

As she left the kitchen, I heard her say "thank you toothfairy"...
Just negodu..

To be continued...

JustVikkytorya


No comments: