Saturday, December 12, 2015

FOOTBALL FRENZY- Fixtures


I have been away for a long time. I travelled actually, so I am back with loads of gists...n I also have a bribe for you. I will upload my #hello version live and direct...loooool.
These are the fixtures for the weekend. Arsenal came back from the dead last week and same couldnt be said for others.....*tongue out*

12th December, 2015
Norwich Vs Everton - 1.45pm
C'palace Vs So'ton - 4pm
Mancity Vs Swansea - 4pm
S'land Vs Watford - 4pm
Westham Vs Stoke - 4pm
B'mouth Vs ManU - 6.30pm

13th December, 2015
A'villa Vs Arsenal - 2.30pm
Liverpool Vs WBrom - 5pm
Tottenham Vs N'castle - 5pm

14th December, 2015
Leicester Vs Chelsea - 9pm

Wish you all the best.

JustVikkytorya













2 comments:

amadi dizy iyke said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Norwich 1 Everton 2
C palace 2 soton 1
Man city 3 Swansea 0
Sunderland 2 Watford 1
Westham 1 stoke 1
Bournemouth 0 Man Utd 2
A villa 1 arsenal 2
Liverpool 1 Westbrom 0
Tottenham 2 Newcastle 0
Leicester 2 Chelsea 1