Thursday, November 12, 2015

VIKKYTORYA THE TOOTH FAIRY 2

Sooooo!!!
I went to my school, taught my kids...and then gisted my fellow teachers about what had happened. They were just reeling in laughter..but I didnt even know they had something else planned for me.

When my kid sister got to my school, she couldnt wait to tell me how all her friends were in awe of her toothfairy experience...some of them even said they would also put their tooth under their pillow. 
*wetin consign me??

The teachers came into the class and started asking her questions like they had no idea about what happened.

After a while, she showed us another tooth in her mouth that was shaking...and in my mind, I said "I am dead!!!!"

Then they advised her, that when this shaky tooth falls out, she should ask the fairy for N1000. Ha!!! And she quickly agreed while they leered at me behind her back.

We got home, and I totally forgot about the whole issue till late at night. Do you know my sister had the mind to pull out that tooth?? Ahh!! Normally a tooth will shake for atleast 2-3days naaa...but that same day, she brought another one to show me. Nna!! fear "cash" me.

She dropped the tooth under her pillow and a note that read "Dear tooth fairy, thank you very much for the N50 naira you left for me last time, but I really need N1000, even though N200 will be okay. I love you"...then beside the note, she kept biscuit. 

As per toothfairy wey I be, very early in the morning while she slept, I went to her room, picked the note and  read it, dropped N200, (you will see 1k in ur dreams...mtcheew!)...left the note there and carried the biscuit.

She woke up and ran screaming to me!! She told everyone who cared to listen that the toothfairy visited her twice in one week....showing the evidence i.e. the money all around. I saw just smiling sheepishly...while my mom gave me side eye.

Then she broke the news, that another tooth was shaking. Na there I spark!! I told her tooth fairies would never visit a child who is forcing her tooth to fall out...and infact, the toothfairy may never come to her state again just because of her.(abeg which kind thing??)

If you see the apology she left for toothfairy ehh...I was pleased!! and I stopped my prank before my sister would turn into a bulldog.

By the way...I still have that biscuit she left under her pillow in my box. I hope she doesnt see it one day....lool

JustVikkytorya

1 comment:

grantology said...

one day she ll realize wat happened, n then a good turn ll pay im dept. she ll probably utilize computer n technology in hers, afterall while we are just migrant to computer, them youngsters re natives